CHARLIE'S BIRTHDAY

CHARLIE'S BIRTHDAY
looks like a happy boy!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

BUSY BUSY BUSY

In just one week we will be wild people scrabbling to get all our ducks in a row for our trip. We will hop on the plane at 1:00 o'clock AM.Thursday morning. It will be wild. We will be stopping by Korea, well not just stopping by we will be laying around their air port for six boring hours. Tell me one thing. What do you do in an air port in a country that just bombed its self??? oh well how fun what an adventure of a life time. i can hardly wait. I have a feeling that my eyes will be filled with tears leaving and coming. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH here we come ready or not. I think its both, ready and not it both. So in less than a week we will be posting on the blog hundreds of feet up in the air. And across the world. any good books that will keep me busy and interested? let me know:-)

- CELINA

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoy Scared. Let me know how you like it. So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete